Groupanizer is based on the Drupal CMS so it's easy to translate into many languages. In fact, the core Drupal modules and most of the contributed modules have already been translated into every major language in the world. If you want to help translate Groupanizer, here's how to get started.
- Turn on the Locale module, which enables multi-language support, at Admin > Site building > Modules.
- Turn on the Translate Interface module.
- Add your language at Admin > Site configuration > Languages. Set it as the default.
- Download the core translations here: http://localize.drupal.org/translate/downloads?project=drupal
- Go to Admin > Site building > Translate interface and upload the file.
At this point you should see a lot of that language on your site!
Instructions for doing translation - coming soon!