I'm using the procedure to add a calendar to the Google Calendar view, here is the procedure I use:
- Open Google Calendars and log in using your Google account.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Other Calendars".
- Click on the "Add by URL" link
- Put in this link: http://ssvc.groupanizer.com/calendar-date/ical
- Don't select the option to make the calendar publicly accessible
- Click on the "Add Calendar" button
Most of the calendar events are displayed in the Google calendar, apparently but the first several Groupanizer events (actually several instances of a single repeating event). I don't know whether to blame Groupanizer or Google for this, but I note this about the events that are missing from the Google calendar display:
- Google is showing two non-repeating events in August preceding the first repeating event.
- Google is NOT showing in August or most of September our repeating event, which is the normal rehearsal.
- Google is showing in September our Saturday retreat, which is not a repeating event.
- After the Saturday retreat, Google is showing the repeating regular rehearsal event all the way through next June.
Please help! I want my members to use this method because then they'll be sure to have correct calendar info even when schedules change, but I can't recommend it if I can't trust it.